Avenir Place at Dunn Loring Metro :: Fairfax, Virginia :: Development
Avenir Place at Dunn Loring Metro is a stunning, 628-unit, two-phase community located in the bustling Merrifield sub-market of Fairfax County, Virginia. To say this is a transit-oriented community is an understatement – Avenir Place is directly adjacent to the Dunn Loring Metro Station on the Metro’s Orange Line, which serves 5,500 commuters daily with a short 20-minute ride into Washington, DC. Merrifield is also home to numerous major employers, and is a beneficiary of federal procurement dollars supporting major government contractors. This prime location also provides access to Tyson’s Corner, the 12th largest business district in the U.S. Commuters will also enjoy easy access Interstate-495, Interstate-66 and Gallows Road.
This dynamic location includes a mix of studio, one and two bedroom flats, complimented by 65,000 square feet of retail, primarily hosting the Harris-Teeter Grocery Store. Residents will a top-notch amenities package, such as hotel inspired pool decks, Zen garden, outdoor social areas with fire-pits, barbeque areas – not to mention the surrounding community restaurants and retail. The two buildings – currently known as Avenir East and Avenir West will each house stunning resident clubhouses that will include fitness studios, cyber cafés, business centers and media rooms.
Leasing is set to begin in May 2013. For more information or to schedule a VIP tour, call 877.857.8863 or visit the community’s website at AvenirPlace.com.
- 628 units located at the Dunn Loring Metro Station in Merrifield, Fairfax County, Virginia
- Mixed-use design built in two phases (250 and 378, respectively)
- Phase II includes 65,000 square feet of retail, including the Harris Teeter Grocery Store
- Dynamic location serves large local employment market
- 20 minute train ride to the Washington, DC Metro Area
- Resort-style pool decks, barbeque/social areas
- Landscaping includes fountains, zen garden and gas fire pit
- Fitness centers, cyber cafes, clubrooms and business center
- FOR LEASING INFORMATION:
- Sean Caldwell
- Managing Director
- 6110 Executive Parkway, Suite 315
- Rockville, MD 20852